Winnie the Pooh - Quotes ข้อคิดจากหมีพูห์และเพื่อนๆ

Winnie the Pooh Quotes
"Pooh," said Rabbit kindly, "you haven't any brain."
"I know," said Pooh humbly.

"And we must all bring Provisions."
"Bring what ?"
"Things to eat."
"Oh!" said Pooh happily. "I thought you said Provisions.
I'll go and tell them." And he stumped off.


Pooh looked at his two paws. He knew that one of them was the right, and he knew that when you had decided which one of them was the right, then the other was the left, but he never could remember how to begin.

"My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling, but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places."

"It all comes, I suppose," he decided, as he spun round three times, and flew gracefully into a gorse-bush, "it all comes of liking honey so much. Oh, help!"

Tigger Quotes

I didn't really bounce Eeyore. I had a cough, and I happened to be behind Eeyore, and I said "Grrrr-oppp-ptschschschz."

Piglet was still a little anxious about Tigger, who was a very Bouncy Animal, with a wasy of saying How-do-you-do, which always left your ears full of sand, even after Kanga had said "Gently, Tigger dear," and had helped you up again.

Eeyore Quotes
"To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks."

"What did you say it was?" he asked.
"Tigger."
"Ah!" said Eeyore.
"He's just come," explained Piglet.
"Ah! said Eeyore again.
He thought for a long time and then said: "When is he going?"

"After all, what are birthdays? Here today and gone tomorrow."

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday."

"We can't all, and some of us don't. That's all there is."

"People who don't think probably don't have brains;
rather, they have grey fluff that's blown into "their heads by mistake."

"I don't hold with all the washing," grumbled Eeyore.
"This modern behind-the-ears nonsense."

Piglet Quotes
Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind.
"Pooh!" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

"Pooh!" squeaked the voice.
"It's Piglet!" cried Pooh eagerly. "Where are you?"
"Underneath," said Piglet in an underneath sort of way.
"Underneath what?"
"You," squeaked Piglet. "Get up!"

Rabbit Quotes
"Owl," said Rabit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."

"Spelling isn't everything.
There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count."

Owl Qoutes
"The atmospheric conditions have been very unfavourable lately," said Owl.
"The what?"
"It has been raining," explained Owl.
"Yes," said Christopher Robin. "It has."
"The flood-level has reached an unprecedented height."
"The who?"
"There's a lot of water about," explained Owl.

Christopher Robin Qoutes
"Pooh, promise you won't forget about me, ever. Not even when I'm a hundred."
Pooh thought for a little.
"How old shall I be then?"
"Ninety-nine."
Pooh nodded.
"I promise," he said.